The Entrance Nippers
* Our Nippers run from October to March on Sundays from 9am until approximately 11am by our friendly, qualified and enthusiastic age managers in a safe beach environment. Nippers at The Entrance Surf Club encourages fun, surf awareness, learning of new skills and making lots of new friends.
* All Nippers must have a parent join with them as either an Active member or an Associate member.
* The absolute minimum age for Nippers is 5 years. age is determined as at midnight on 30th September at the commencement of that season.
* Contact our Junior Activities Coordinator Jason on 0402 683369 for any Nippers enquiries.
* Contact our Rookie Coordinator Jarrod on 0466 485707 for any enquiries related to Rookies or Surf Rescue Certificate.
2020/2021 Season registration dates
for patrolling members and nippers:
All at SIPS by the SEA -