The Entrance Nippers
* Our Nippers run from October to March on Sundays from 9am until approximately 11am by our friendly, qualified and enthusiastic age managers in a safe beach environment. Nippers at The Entrance Surf Club encourages fun, surf awareness, learning of new skills and making lots of new friends.
* All Nippers must have a parent join with them as either an Active member or an Associate member.
* The absolute minimum age for Nippers is 5 years. Age is determined as at midnight on 30th September at the commencement of that season.
* We have weekly encouragement awards to encourage our Nippers to be the best they can be whilst having so much fun and learning water safety skills.
* Contact our Junior Activities Coordinator Jarrod on 0466 485707 for any Nippers enquiries.
* Contact our Rookie Coordinator Jarrod on 0466 485707 for any enquiries related to Rookies or Surf Rescue Certificate.
* Costumes (all swimmers) can be purchased online by clicking this link https://fashionfish.com.au/collections/club-swimwear?page=3 and searching for The Entrance SLSC.
Nippers starts Sunday 10th October 2021 at 9am sharp!
For new regos and to purchase cossies etc, please arrive at 8:30am.
Board training starts at 8am, before Nippers - all welcome.
We accept Active Kids Vouchers which can be combined to purchase club swimmers and merchandise.