The Entrance Nippers
* Our Nippers run from October to March on Sundays from 9am until approximately 11am by our friendly, qualified and enthusiastic age managers in a safe beach environment. Nippers at The Entrance Surf Club encourages fun, surf awareness, learning of new skills and making lots of new friends.
* All Nippers must have a parent join with them as either an Active member or an Associate member.
* The absolute minimum age for Nippers is 5 years. Age is determined as at midnight on 30th September at the commencement of that season.
* We have weekly encouragement awards to encourage our Nippers to be the best they can be whilst having so much fun and learning water safety skills.
* Contact our Junior Activities Coordinator Jarrod on 0466 485707 for any Nippers enquiries.
* Contact our Rookie Coordinator Jarrod on 0466 485707 for any enquiries related to Rookies or Surf Rescue Certificate.
Nippers starts Sunday 10th October 2021 at 9am sharp!
For new regos and to purchase cossies etc, please arrive at 8:30am.
Board training starts at 8am, before Nippers - all welcome.
We accept Active Kids Vouchers which can be combined to purchase club swimmers and merchandise.